Summary of Features
- We provide a simple, secure and convenient means of exchange for donors and all nonprofit recipients.
- We're focused on the productive transfer and reuse of school, office, home and health materials.
- We make it easy to keep useable goods out of the waste stream and put back into production serving a cause you support.
- We represent a diverse and growing network of nonprofit professionals serving causes around the world who need your unused inventory.
- We're here for schools, churches, technology, science, health, learning and activity centers, teachers, counselors, technicians, community leaders and organizers who hold interests in reusing school, office and laboratory technology.
- No login or password is ever required while you selectively choose among nonprofit participants.
- You remain anonymous until you initiate contact with a pre-screened nonprofit participant of your choice.
What we do for you
- We provide a niche exchange process that is proven effective for small dedicated non-profit group leaders, small business and private donors.
- Offers and requests are monitored and nonprofit participants are screened while we take into consideration options for pick-up, shipping, and tax-exempt status.
- We serve as an asset to isolated communities and can be helpful for groups within or near large metropolitan centers.
- Our volunteers are here to assist you with building bridges toward philanthropy while providing advice about technology recycling and reuse for a cause.
- You are obligated to make all arrangements for giving while we assist with enabling a smooth networking experience.
- We monitor for network abuse and remove users while you are responsible for making connections and officiating transactions.
- Nonprofit participants are screened and believed to be law-abiding, yet it is your responsibility to determine the full extent of their legitimacy as a candidate for your personal giving.
- Report all suspicious business activity to us, and consult with licensed professionals before making important tax or business decisions.
Offer to donate anything useful
- Offer anything you feel a growing nonprofit organization may need.
- Your offer remains "an offer to donate" while you remain anonymous.
- When initiating a reply to a nonprofit participant, your identity is only then revealed.
- This allows the convenience of anonymously browsing through a list of pre-screened nonprofit participants who have directly applied for your gift.
- You are never obligated to act upon any single request received for any offer you make.